Get vital OIG updates and more at HCCA’s 23rd Annual Compliance Institute
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Join more than 2,600 healthcare compliance professionals in Boston, April 7-10, 2019 for the 23rd Annual Compliance Institute, hosted by the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA).
This year’s Compliance Institute includes opportunities for updates from the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), as well as information and tools related to OIG Enforcement.
OIG-related sessions include:
- OIG Update – Joanne Chiedi, Principal Deputy Inspector General, OIG HHS
- OIG Compliance Monitoring: Practitioner Integrity Agreements and Small Business CIAs – Adrienne Shelfer, Program Analyst, OIG; Nicole Caucci, Deputy Branch Chief, OIG; Cornelia Dorfschmid, Executive Vice President, Strategic Management Services LLC
- Fraud and Abuse Laws 101 & OIG’s Role – Karen Glassman, Senior Counsel, Office of Counsel to the IG, DHHS; Jill Wright, Special Counsel, Foley & Lardner, LLP
- OIG Developments 2019 – Greg Demske, Chief Counsel to the Inspector General, HHS-OIG
- Somewhere Beyond the OIG: Discussion of Exclusion Checks – Emily Reilly, Compliance Administrator, Wellstar Health System; Carey Cothran, Executive Director, Regulatory Compliance and Privacy, Peidmont Healthcare; Nicole Caucci, Deputy Branch Chief, OIG
- The State of Exclusions and OIG Enforcement Actions – Michael Rosen, Co-Founder, ProviderTrust, Inc; David Blank, Partner, Quarles & Brady LLP; Geoffrey Hymans, Senior Counsel, OIG
About the CI
HCCA’s annual Compliance Institute is the most comprehensive conference for today’s healthcare compliance professionals. The event features 160+ sessions organized into 14 topic tracks, an exhibit hall with 100+ solution providers, professional development, networking activities, and more. Sessions are led by industry experts and cover real-world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical applications. Attendees will learn strategies for tackling real-world healthcare compliance issues, including OIG enforcement, CMS compliance, quality of care, physician compliance, cyber security, risk management, audits, and the day-to-day challenges of the job.
Learn more and register at www.compliance-institute.org.
Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) is a non-profit professional membership organization for healthcare compliance professionals. Since 1996, HCCA has been championing ethical practices and compliance standards to promote lasting success and integrity of healthcare organizations. From our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, we serve 12,700+ members who work at hospitals, medical groups, clinics, research facilities, health plan providers, and more.
HCCA offers 60+ conferences annually, weekly web conferences, publications, training resources, certification opportunities, and networking for career growth and program development.
Visit HCCA’s website at www.hcca-info.org or call 888.580.8373.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/get-vital-oig-updates-and-more-at-hccas-23rd-annual-compliance-institute-300776369.html
SOURCE Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)