Third-party risk, FCPA, and more at SCCE’s 18th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute
MINNEAPOLIS, July 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) expects more than 1,600 attendees at the 18th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute (CEI) in National Harbor, MD, September 15-18,2019.
CEI is the primary education and networking event for professionals working in the compliance and ethics profession across all industries worldwide. The event features 150+ speakers, 100+ sessions, and exhibit hall with solution providers, and several networking events.
This year’s CEI includes opportunities to explore topics related to third-party risk, anti-corruption, and the FCPA. Related sessions include:
- The Practical Who, What, When, Why and Hows of Third Party Due Diligence & Monitoring
- How to Dribble Corruption Risks in Latin America: Learn How to Avoid Faults, Penalty Kicks, and Score Compliance Goals
- Leveraging Political Risk Analysis to Help Reveal Local Compliance Risks and Right Size Program Design
- From FCPA Prosecutor to Company Protector: Lessons Learned on the Anti-Corruption Front Lines of an Increasingly Multi-Jurisdictional World
- Next Generation Anti-Corruption Compliance Programs: Transforming a Policy-Based Program to a Controls-Based Program
- In Case the Government Comes Knocking: Best Practices in Investigating and Remediating FCPA Issues
- Anti-Corruption Metrics & Measurement: Failure is Obvious but How Do We Measure Success?
- Same but Different: How to Effectively Manage Your Third Party Corruption Risks Globally
- Practical Strategies for Conducting Effective and Ethical Anti-Corruption Risk Assessments in High Risk Jurisdictions
Final Keynote Speaker Announced
In addition to the sessions listed above, SCCE is pleased to announce its final event keynote speaker. Michael E. Horowitz, Inspector General with the US Department of Justice. Mr. Horowitz will present a session entitled, Investigations and Integrity in the Spotlight.
Visit www.corporatecompliance.org/2019cei for more information about the conference.
Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) is a non-profit, member-based association for compliance and ethics professionals. Since 2004, SCCE has been championing ethical practices and compliance standards to promote lasting success and integrity of organizations worldwide and across all industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, SCCE serves 7,500+ members in 100+ countries around the globe.
SCCE offers 40+ educational conferences a year, weekly web conferences, publications, training resources, certification opportunities, and networking for career growth and program development.
Visit the SCCE website at www.corporatecompliance.org or call 888.277.4977.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/third-party-risk-fcpa-and-more-at-scces-18th-annual-compliance–ethics-institute-300883675.html
SOURCE Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics